Topics about the Software of Revolution Pi
yuweichong
Answers: 0

Repeating login loop with Rev Pi Connect 4

Post by yuweichong »

Dear Sir/Madam,

Hello ,
Thanks in advance for the help,
I have a Rev Pi Connect 4 with Debian GNU/Linux 11 (bulleye), initially it worked well but when I shut down and boot up again, I have an issue with a repeating log-in screen. By keying correct username and password but it keeps bring me back to log-in screen. I have pressed [CTRL]+[ALT]+[F2] to get a command line login screen, and try debug with cat .xsession-errors, it shows an error:
"cannot open /use/share/revpi/revpi-functions: No such file"

Can anyone help on this? Thanks
dirk
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Re: Repeating login loop with Rev Pi Connect 4

Post by dirk »

Hi, thank you for describing the error, can you send us an SOS report? https://kunbus-gmbh.atlassian.net/servi ... 2036400208
yuweichong

Post by yuweichong »

Dear Dirk, I have sent an email to your support team, please have a look. Thank you.
dirk
KUNBUS

Post by dirk »

Okay thank you for the SOS-Report. I have made a test setup using a RevPi Connect 4 with the latest Bullseye 64-Bit full image 02/2024. Here is the first log-in process:
I have configured boot to Graphical Desktop using WebStatus
LanguageTool.Desktop_pUj6RXwE85.png
Then rebooted ...
reboot
reboot
Then logging in again
It works on that system, so I cannot reproduce the erroneous behavior.
Could you test it again using the same image?
Could it be that your system configuration changed in some way that this behavior occurs now?
yuweichong

Post by yuweichong »

Hi Dirk, thank you for your reply. However, I don't think this work for me, but I have sent an email with attached videos of my problem to support@kunbus.com. Please have a look, thank you.
dirk
KUNBUS

Post by dirk »

Dear yuweichong, please check your application. Apparently, there are some things that have been changed that have caused your system to not work as it should at the beginning. Thank you for the SOS reporter that you sent me by email - in this communication I have already described my ideas from the analysis.