How to change the WEB LOGIN page to the page provided by third-party software?

Topics about the Software of Revolution Pi
carts
Answers: 0

How to change the WEB LOGIN page to the page provided by third-party software?

Post by carts »

Hi,
I have a RevPi core ,the system version is jessie.
I was trying to install a software framework called Eurotech Software Framework, which has a rpm package for raspberry Pi.
but the framework has a web page,and it is supposed to use the local IP, port 80, the same IP and port as the RevPi login page.
when I use the browser to access the IP, I can only go to RevPi login page, but not the Framework login Page.

Are there any ways to change the web login page to the software framework provided?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It's a Framework for Gateways and also could work on raspberry Pi. I think I installed it and some dependencies properly according the following commands:

Code: Select all

sudo apt install openjdk-8-jdk rpm bind9 dos2unix ethtool hostapd isc-dhcp-server iw telnet unzip wireless-tools
sudo rpm -ivh --nodeps esf-raspberry-pi-2-6.1.0-1.noarch.rpm
and it did work according to the log:

Regards.
KoenW

Re: How to change the WEB LOGIN page to the page provided by third-party software?

Post by KoenW »

Hi,

Pictory is just a website served up by the apache2 web server. If you go into the webserver config file I'm sure you can change the port.

Have a look here: https://timleland.com/how-to-change-apache-port/

Koen
carts

Re: How to change the WEB LOGIN page to the page provided by third-party software?

Post by carts »

KoenW wrote: 23 Aug 2020, 09:28 Hi,

Pictory is just a website served up by the apache2 web server. If you go into the webserver config file I'm sure you can change the port.

Have a look here: https://timleland.com/how-to-change-apache-port/

Koen
Hi,Koen,

really appreciate your help.It works.

Now I find out that this software needs Ethernet interface eth0 to be enabled for LAN. But eth0 is enabled for WAN by default setting.I don't know how to change it yet.
I currently set the pi as a dhcp server by isc-dhcp-server. I change the dhcpd.conf by using code below,

subnet 172.16.0.0 netmask 255.255.255.0 {
    option domain-name-servers 172.16.0.1;

interface eth0;
    option routers 172.16.0.1;
    default-lease-time 7200;
    max-lease-time 7200;
    pool {
        range 172.16.0.100 172.16.0.110;
    }
}
and it did work when I directly connect the pi to windows,following is ipconfig,

Connection-specific DNS Suffix  . : example.org
   Link-local IPv6 Address . . . . . : fe80::2c35:6e29:6e06:9b46%4
   IPv4 Address. . . . . . . . . . . : 172.16.0.101
   Subnet Mask . . . . . . . . . . . : 255.255.255.0
   Default Gateway . . . . . . . . . : 172.16.0.1
But I can't visit the gateway IP, and I can't ssh to the pi with 172.16.0.1:22 . Maybe the eth0,firewall,iptables...etc were misconfigured . And I think eth0 was still enabled for WAN.

Now I have no idea what or where to change settings ,and I worry about missing out something important. would you mind give me some guides?
Thanks again.

Regards.
Last edited by carts on 24 Aug 2020, 11:14, edited 1 time in total.