RevPi Connect+ Wireless not working

Topics about the Hardware of Revolution Pi
FerreiraMlg
Answers: 0

RevPi Connect+ Wireless not working

Post by FerreiraMlg »

Hi Everyone,

I am having some issues with my Revolution Pi. The Wifi is not working, I haven't be able to run any update on Linux or install new apps.
At a certain point, it was for sure working, one of my colleagues set it up and left running on his desk for a couple of weeks till we had time to work on this project.
I have been going around all day in Linux and Pi forums and can't find a solution.

Wonder if someone ever had a similar issue. I can't seem to fix it? Some forum mention reloading the image. Is there any preload images from Kunbus?

I have follow those and nothing:
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... p?t=211383
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/view ... p?t=169655
Attachments
WLAN03.PNG
WLAN03.PNG (34.28 KiB) Viewed 5164 times
WLAN_04.PNG
WLAN_04.PNG (27.6 KiB) Viewed 5164 times
WLAN.PNG
WLAN.PNG (79.85 KiB) Viewed 5167 times
pi_admin
Administrator
Answers: 1

Re: RevPi Connect+ Wireless not working

Post by pi_admin »

Sorry to tell you, but all Raspberry Pi Compute Modules don`t have WiFi. This means the Revolution Pi has also no Wifi.
FerreiraMlg
Answers: 0

Post by FerreiraMlg »

Bugger..That was an extremely noobish move of myself. :oops:
My colleague was the one that set it up, I saw the Wireless settings configured, I actually came back to check it cause I have the idea that Beaglebones do have WIFI but Raspberry Pi doesn't.

However, the reason I was looking for the WIFI issues from start is the fact I couldn't run the update command. The connection fails, neither can I ping google from the device.
I am connected via SSH using Putty, plug straight into the Port A on the RevolutionPi to the computer.
Attachments
FetchIssues.PNG
FetchIssues.PNG (124.65 KiB) Viewed 5161 times
dirk
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Post by dirk »