I have issue with my new revPi core 3+ it doesn't boot at all and I cannot see the boot drive.
This is how it happened:
1. After first start of revPi I made an image backup according to the instruction https://revolution.kunbus.com/tutorials ... d-stretch/ using Windows10
2. I made some software changes
3. I made a new image after the changes, again step by step following that documentation
4. I wanted to restore "clear" image from point 1. I chose an image and G drive as it was labelled "boot" just like on the example. I started the write process, but there an error pop up (unfortunatelly I dont have a print screen).
5. Since then I cannot see revPi boot on any system (I have few of them including ubuntu) , neither I can write an image.
I had issues with signing up to this forum as using few email addresses didn't work (activation link never came). The contact with support is really hard - they just ignored my emails with description. The is not a hobby device and I try to use it in my prototype project in the industry. But it doesn't sounds too professional when my ask for help is just totally disregard.
Can anybody suggest what I can do to unbrick the revPi?