Cannot find Edge gateway anymore.

Topics about the Hardware of Revolution Pi
hwopereis
Answers: 0

Cannot find Edge gateway anymore.

Post by hwopereis »

Hi,

We've installed a system with a Revpi Connect and 6 IO modules onsite last monday. It runs codesys and after setting up, we tested everything and everything worked as expected. I've tested from a different network if I could reach the codesys edge gateway and it popped up green. We could read everything and connect to the device.

We finalized and because it was late we turned the system off.

The next day, guys onsite rebooted the system, and I tried to connect to the codesys gateway again, but it is no longer detected (stays red). I can remotely connect to the revpi via a remote iot agent, and I see that codesysedge and codesyscontrol are running. Also the guys onsite see that the webvisu is running, so that seems to work as expected. See:
Screenshot 2024-04-12 140543.png
Now, I've been checking the kern.log and I see that the serial started to spill errors, but it doesn't make sense to me as to why, because I haven't changed anything in the software in between.

Below are screenshots of the kern.log files from when the codesys edge gateway was reachable (9th of April) and when it wasn't anymore (10th of April).
Screenshot 2024-04-12 142151.png
Screenshot 2024-04-12 140543.png
Would anyone have any idea what's happening?
Attachments
Screenshot 2024-04-12 142143.png
dirk
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Re: Cannot find Edge gateway anymore.

Post by dirk »

Hi hwopereis, Can you please send us an SOS report?
https://kunbus-gmbh.atlassian.net/jira/ ... paceKey=KS
hwopereis
Answers: 0

Post by hwopereis »

Hi,

Thank you for the response, and my apologies for the delay.
I've generated the SOS report and I'm waiting to get access to Jira to upload it.

Meanwhile, I've managed to get the remote control working, by having someone onsite install codesys, and connecting the edge gateway to my codesys remote automation server.
I can now connect through the automation server gateway.
dirk
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Post by dirk »

Hi hwopereis, ok then you have successfully solved the issue? Thank you for your positive reply.