Machine monitoring with rev pi

Show the world your Revolution Pi project!
Ajinkya09
Answers: 0

Machine monitoring with rev pi

Post by Ajinkya09 »

To monitoring a machine temperature, I want to connect k-type thermocouple with Rev - Pi.

My specific quires are follows.
1) can I directly connect sensor with python script or required codesys.
2) Are there any specific consideration when integrating the sensor data into a Node-RED dashboard.
dirk
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Re: Machine monitoring with rev pi

Post by dirk »

Hello Ajinkya09, that's an interesting question.
You can also work without CODESYS, namely via the data in the process image.

Take a look at the video tutorial to see how easy it is to read inputs or switch outputs using Python and the processor image
https://revolutionpi.com/tutorials/video-tutorials#VT16

You can of course access the process image via the Node-RED Dashboard in the same way as on the command line.
Here is the documentation
https://revolutionpi.com/tutorials/crea ... pplication
Ajinkya09

Post by Ajinkya09 »

can I connect RTD Sensor to MIO OR DIO module or required AIO Module for develop a real time monitoring system.
if yes then how?

I don't have AIO module right now, so it's necessary to buy or work with MIO OR DIO module??

can I use K type thermocouple sensor use directly connect with DIO or MIO module?
coz, when I worked with k type thermocouple that time, I use MAX6675 module for covert signal. but this converter required 5V supply.
catracho

Post by catracho »

Hello
I need your advise regarding a project to measure the temperature, humidity and air particles counting and send alarms to slack using the local network of the company, please share with me the model of the revolution pi I need and what options I can have with the sensors

Cheers from Honduras Central America