I am a Revolution Pi compact version user. I'm curious about how to use rs485.

Show the world your Revolution Pi project!
jay9152
Answers: 0

I am a Revolution Pi compact version user. I'm curious about how to use rs485.

Post by jay9152 »

Do you guys have RS485 communication example code?
I would like to receive example code as Python code.
u.biakoup
KUNBUS
Answers: 2

Re: I am a Revolution Pi compact version user. I'm curious about how to use rs485.

Post by u.biakoup »

Hello Jay,
Please refer to your last post in forum.
Best Regards,

Ulrich Kouatang Biakoup | Technical Support
joshuajtitus
Answers: 0

Re: I am a Revolution Pi compact version user. I'm curious about how to use rs485.

Post by joshuajtitus »

Hello Sir Ulrich. I'm still new here and I cannot post on my own. My problem is related to RS485. Im currently using the RevPi Connect 4 via CODESYS. I wired my actuator to the RS485 of the RevPi Connect 4 and it seems it was not recognized . What solutions should I do? In my previous projects using RevPi Connect not the one Im using right now my Slave was being recognized but now using RevPi Connect 4 it was not recognized. Maybe you could help me Thanks.
u.biakoup
KUNBUS
Answers: 2

Post by u.biakoup »

joshuajtitus wrote: 06 Dec 2023, 08:00 Hello Sir Ulrich. I'm still new here, and I cannot post on my own. My problem is related to RS485. Im currently using the RevPi Connect 4 via CODESYS. I wired my actuator to the RS485 of the RevPi Connect 4 and it seems it was not recognized . What solutions should I do? In my previous projects using RevPi Connect not the one Im using right now my Slave was being recognized but now using RevPi Connect 4 it was not recognized. Maybe you could help me Thanks.
Hello Joshajtitus,
please have a look at this article and check the connection of your Connect 4 to your slave.

Read also the following article Modbus TCP RTU in CODESYS

Best Regards

Ulrich Kouatang Biakoup | Technical Support