Revpi

Topics about the Hardware of Revolution Pi
Philemon Benner
Answers: 0

Revpi

Post by Philemon Benner »

Hey,
I am having an issue with multiple RevPi Compact devices for quite some time now. The RevPi's crash after some time, sometimes after a day / month or even hours after startup, it's not possible to ssh into the pi neither ip scan's seem to see the pi in the network, but the device still has power and the power led stays green, only when powercycling the pi comes back up . I tried the following things to resolve the issue but same issue persists:
* Change revpi linux kernels (5.10.* / 4.19.* )
* Flash completely fresh revpi image (bullseye / buster)

I have to kernel logs from the crash and after the crash but somehow i can't upload them here. (invalid file extension)

Software: Linux RevPi14005 5.10.152-rt75-v7 #1 SMP PREEMPT_RT Fri, 16 Jun 2023 09:56:57 +0200 armv7l GNU/Linux
Hardware: RevpiCompact
giuseppe
KUNBUS
Answers: 0

Re: Revpi

Post by giuseppe »

Hello Philemon Benner,
I am having an issue with multiple RevPi Compact devices for quite some time now. The RevPi's crash after some time, sometimes after a day / month or even hours after startup, it's not possible to ssh into the pi neither ip scan's seem to see the pi in the network, but the device still has power and the power led stays green, only when powercycling the pi comes back up . I tried the following things to resolve the issue but same issue persists:
* Change revpi linux kernels (5.10.* / 4.19.* )
* Flash completely fresh revpi image (bullseye / buster)

I have to kernel logs from the crash and after the crash but somehow i can't upload them here. (invalid file extension)

Software: Linux RevPi14005 5.10.152-rt75-v7 #1 SMP PREEMPT_RT Fri, 16 Jun 2023 09:56:57 +0200 armv7l GNU/Linux
Hardware: RevpiCompact
Please follow the checklist below.
Revolution Pi Checklist

If this does not help, contact our support at support@kunbus.com
Best regards
Giuseppe Pagano