You have no items in your shopping cart.
RevPi Gate PROFIBUS Slave
RevPi Gate Modbus TCP Slave
RevPi Gate CANopen Slave
RevPi Gate EtherCAT Slave
RevPi Gate PROFINET IRT Slave
RevPi Gate Serial Slave **
RevPi Gate POWERLINK Slave
RevPi Gate Ethernet/IP Slave
RevPi Gate DMX
RevPi Gate Modbus RTU Slave
RevPi Gate Sercos III Slave
RevPi Gate DeviceNet Slave
PiBridge Plug *
USB-PiBridge Plug **
When using our RevPi Gate gateway, integrating Revolution Pi into an industrial network is no problem. Like all Revolution Pi expansion modules, the gateways are connected to the base module RevPi Core via the overhead Pi Bridge connector. Thus, up to two gateway modules can be used per system.
Find out further information about the gateways
- Please note, that all gateway modules are slave versions. If you are not familiar with industrial network protocols and their characteristics, we strongly recommend to get in contact with us, to clearify wether those gateways fit your needs.
- CANopen gateway module is solely compatible with the fieldbus protocol CANopen. Please don't mistake CANopen protocol with CAN-Bus!
- EtherNet/IP gateway module is solely compatible with the ethernet based fieldbus protocol EtherNet/IP. Please don't mistake EtherNet/IP protocol with TCP/IP protocol!
- 24V power supply is mandatory. Gateways don`t work with 12V!
* You need one PiBridge plug for each gateway. For example: If you order 2 gateways, please order 2 PiBridge plugs.
** To load own scripts onto the RevPi Gate Serial, this USB-PiBridge Plug (Item-No.: 100101) is mandatory.