Codesys Compatibility

Topics about the Software of Revolution Pi
f_und_e
Answers: 0

Codesys Compatibility

Post by f_und_e »

Hello, I've got a quick question about the compatibility of Codesys with the RevPi.

I found the library for the DIO modules, but I am asking myself if you support alle the gateways within Codesys aswell. I also noticed that your avaiable Codesys library is experimental - do you plan a full support any time soon? I think i read somewhere, that you are in contact with the devs of Codesys.

All the best!
dirk
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Re: Codesys Compatibility

Post by dirk »

Hi you there is an update available for this library. We are currently waiting for a legal disclaimer to release it. I'll contact you via PM.
f_und_e

Post by f_und_e »

Hello,

Thank you for your help - another question has surfaced. If I understand it correctly, it is possible to create a Profinet Master using Codesys and the Ethernetport on the Connect +, isn't it? I don't need the module for that.
All I need is the Codesys licence for Raspi - but do I need to buy the Profinet stack aswell?

Thank you very much!

All the best
Amar
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Post by Amar »

Yes Profinet Master using Codesys and the Ethernetport on the Connect + is possible.
CODESYS Control for Raspberry Pi MC SL License includes fieldbus support (stack) for CODESYS PROFINET Controller / Device. Therefore only Codesys licence for Raspi is needed in your case.

https://store.codesys.com/codesys-contr ... re=default
KUNBUS
f_und_e

Post by f_und_e »

Thank you very much!!
Guillaume

Post by Guillaume »

Hello,

I'm also interested by the status of the Codesys support. Will it be officially supported in the near future ?

Thank you.