Login after flashing image not possible

Topics about the Software of Revolution Pi
vikramghiye
Answers: 0

Login after flashing image not possible

Post by vikramghiye »

Dear Sir,
As per discussion with you i was installed stretch https://revolution.kunbus.de/shop/en/stretch in my RevPi module.
Sir now am not able to get IP address of RevPi module, Is also not visible on IP scanner and not able to connect by using Putty.
Last edited by vikramghiye on 29 May 2019, 14:27, edited 1 time in total.
dirk
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Re: Interfacing of External sensors such as Temp. Sensor Humidity Sensor etc to RevPi

Post by dirk »

Dear vikramghiye, please connect a HDMI monitor and an USB keyboard.
Then try to login using user "pi" password "raspberry" with a geman keymap (QWERTZ).
Here are detailed instructions in the Tutorial How to Save and Install a New Image.
dirk
KUNBUS

Re: Interfacing of External sensors such as Temp. Sensor Humidity Sensor etc to RevPi

Post by dirk »

Dear vikramghiye maybe you consider to modify the subject to something like "Login after flashing image not possible" or so...
qst

Post by qst »

dirk wrote: 28 May 2019, 10:51 Dear vikramghiye, please connect a HDMI monitor and an USB keyboard.
Then try to login using user "pi" password "raspberry" with a geman keymap (QWERTZ).
Here are detailed instructions in the Tutorial How to Save and Install a New Image.
Hello Dirk,
I am having the same problem. I have connected a keyboard and monitor but still cannot login with pi/raspberry.

Any suggestions?
dirk
KUNBUS

Re: Login after flashing image not possible

Post by dirk »

Hi please try pi/raspberrz ;)
qst

Re: Login after flashing image not possible

Post by qst »

dirk wrote: 24 Sep 2020, 16:31 Hi please try pi/raspberrz ;)
Thank you, that worked perfectly!