AIO IN Red

Topics about the Hardware of Revolution Pi
phang
Answers: 0

AIO IN Red

Post by phang »

Hi,

I have one EC and one pH sensor, EC positive connect to 28 (26-28 short), negative to 24. pH positive connect to 27 (25-27short), negative connect to 23, both set to supply 4mA, verified using multimeter.
In the PiCtory, i've configured the first INP to EC_OUT and second INP to PH_OUT, but the Input LED always reflects RED. (no matter sensors connected or not)
Tried checking using piTest, EC_OUT always returns 40415dez, PH_OUT always returns 65529dez. (no matter sensors connected or not)
dirk
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Re: AIO IN Red

Post by dirk »

Hello what you write to connect your sensors to the AIO is correct if you want to measure currents. Can you please create a circuit diagram for us anyway? A sketch is already sufficient. In order to help you we need exact information about your sensors. Send links to data sheets, please. Also please send us screenshots of your PiCtory configuration.
Do you think that the IN LED is flashing or constantly red? Because if it flashes then it indicates that the measuring range of your sensor would be exceeded. So you should adjust these values again in PiCtory.
I am curious to hear from you.
phang

Post by phang »

Hi, just manage to continue on this project after 2 years..
It is a flashing red.
The current transmitter datasheet and the connection diagram is showing at below,
https://www.prominent.com/resources/Ope ... -08-GB.pdf
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... sp=sharing
Initially it was working for months, nothing was done but it just failed suddenly, could it be a hardware issue?
We've recently verified by using multimeter, the transmitter is producing the correct current value.
dirk
KUNBUS

Post by dirk »

Dear phang, thank you for your patience. Is the sensor connected to the same power supply as the AIO? What about the system? is it grounded? Is the sensor conductively connected to the system?
There is also a small taks open which is important for us. Thank you
>>Can you please create a circuit diagram for us anyway? A sketch is already sufficient.
dirk
KUNBUS

Post by dirk »

Dear Phang, we have to analyze the device here. I am going to contact you via EMail.
RMeissnerCC

Post by RMeissnerCC »

Dear Dirk,
as I also see the red LED on the AIO flashing (value out of bound), I would generally be interested in the solution and reason you find/found.
Best, Robert
phang

Post by phang »

dirk wrote: 05 Jun 2020, 11:30 Dear Phang, we have to analyze the device here. I am going to contact you via EMail.
Dear Dirk, I've replied you via email last week.