Circuit diagrams for I/O module

Topics about the Hardware of Revolution Pi
Julian
Answers: 0

Circuit diagrams for I/O module

Post by Julian »

1. I was able to find the circuit diagrams and design files for the connect-plus on the Kunbus website. However, I was not able to locate the same files for the other modules such as Analog I/O expansion, Profibus slave, and Modbus RTU slave modules. Will it be possible to get the files for all the modules since all Kunbus is open-source. Also, can we get the firmware code for the modules? We are planning to build our transmitter (HMI) unit based on these components and it is essential for electrical engineers to have these files available so that we can incorporate these products for our application smoothly. If the prototype run go smoothly then we would like to scale-up with these components for our sensor production in the near future.
dirk
KUNBUS
Answers: 4

Re: Circuit diagrams for I/O module

Post by dirk »

Hello Julian, the PyGates or Modular Gateway Modules are not part of the open source strategy.

This product family consists of certified fieldbus slave modules that can be operated in pairs without RevPi.

What we provide is code in the Git HUB repository, with which you can integrate your own modules into the PiBridge.
You can also buy a maker set here.

There are also the circuit diagrams which you have already found in the downloads area also the AIO module:
2020-05-11 09_04_56-Window.jpg
2020-05-11 09_04_56-Window.jpg (97.78 KiB) Viewed 2794 times