Circuit diagrams

Topics about the Hardware of Revolution Pi
Pismire
Answers: 0

Circuit diagrams

Post by Pismire »

Your website page dated July last year says "Hard- and software is completely open source – we will publish all circuit diagrams and source code listings."
But web searches have failed to find any circuit diagrams for the Revolution Pi. Where can they be found?
Thanks,
Michael
pscan.eu
volker
Answers: 1

Re: Circuit diagrams

Post by volker »

Hi Michael,
you will find them right here on the platform soon. We need to solve some conversion and format problems in order to make stuff readable and understandable. If you need any specific information about the hardware please let us know and I could send you according schematics in advance.
Unser RevPi Motto: Don't just claim it - make it!
kennethlimcp

Post by kennethlimcp »

Looks like this has been requested for over a year. Is there at least a PDF version that I can download?
volker

Post by volker »

Would you be so kind to have a look in the support / download section before complaining? There are several schematics and they have been there since many many months...
If you are missing anything specific please feel free to ask for it and we may help.
kennethlimcp

Post by kennethlimcp »

Apologies if it is available but I was unable to locate it after navigating the entire website.

Thanks for the information though! I'll try to locate the link.
volker

Post by volker »

Support -> Download ->Schematic drawing RevPi Core
and so on...

Also search forum for "schematics" and you will find article "Schematics are online now" form February 2017 in "News and annoucements".