Logi.RTS

Für Themen rund um logi.RTS und logi.CAD 3
Pagnoncelli-Fuchs
Answers: 0

Logi.RTS

Post by Pagnoncelli-Fuchs »

Hi,

I'm testing the Revolution Pi environment and especialy the following features : MQTT and OPC UA. That's why I need the last version of the logi.RTS software.
I would like to know also how can I update the Revolution Pi runtime (logi.RTS) ? Does a demo version of logi.RTS exist ? How can I get this sofware uptdate ?

In advance thank you for your answer.

Best Regards
volker
Answers: 1

Re: Logi.RTS

Post by volker »

Hi,
logi.RTS is part of every device you buy, it is integrated in our images. You just need to activate it using the web interface (you fin it under "services"). Without license it will run for an hour and then you need to reboot your system to let it continue. logi.CAD3 engineering tool is free of charge for ST programming (you need to pay for FDB).
If you sudo apt upgrade your system you will also always get the latest RELEASED(!!!) log.RTS. if you need to go for any unreleased version, please contact logi.cals.

I also wonder why you are going for a soft PLC if your main topic is MQTT and OPC-UA. These things can be easily done by Node-Red on a message ("event") based concept whereas logi.RTS is an EN61131-3 based cyclical working PLC software. Do you need this type of control language? or are you just looking for an easy way to get MQTT and/or OPC-UA running?
Unser RevPi Motto: Don't just claim it - make it!