Loading external libs

Für Themen rund um logi.RTS und logi.CAD 3
mirko.comparetti
Answers: 0

Loading external libs

Post by mirko.comparetti »

Hello,
I'm trying to load the external c/c++ libraries (https://bitbucket.org/qbrobotics/qbdevice-api) in a program I'm writing: I need to write a block that will use some of the methods provided in the lib and I can compile the lib in my windows machine as well as on the revpi. I loaded the libraries as described here https://help.logicals.com/lco3docu/late ... -einbinden and I get an error when compiling
Description Resource Path Location Type fatal error: bits/c++config.h: No such file or directory qbrSofthand line 41, external location: c:\parthto\ide\lc3c\plugins\com.logicals.compiler.gcc.raspbian.win32_7.1.0.2\bin\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\include\c++\7.1.0\cstdlib C/C++ Problem

This is due to the cross compilation of the libraries, which is not handled correctly. Did anybody try to do that?

More in general, the application needs to receive some commands from an ethercat master and, depending on the commands, trigger some of the functionalities of the library. I do not need explicitely logi.rts, so any other suggestion will be ok.

Thanks,
Mirko
Walter
Official 3rd Party Support logi.cals

Re: Loading external libs

Post by Walter »

Hello,

this is indeed a problem with the C++ Compiler-Toolchain for the Rasbperry Pi and the Revolution Pi. We will file a problem report for this issue.
In the meantime we can offer a workaround for the problem:

You have to copy all the files of the folder

[LC3_Installation_Folder]\plugins\com.logicals.compiler.gcc.raspbian.win32_7.1.0.2\bin\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\include\c++\7.1.0\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\bits

to this destination folder

[LC3_Installation_Folder]\plugins\com.logicals.compiler.gcc.raspbian.win32_7.1.0.2\bin\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\armv6-logicals-linux-gnueabihf\include\c++\7.1.0\bits

kind regards
Walter
mirko.comparetti

Re: Loading external libs

Post by mirko.comparetti »

Walter wrote: 10 May 2019, 14:09 Hello,

this is indeed a problem with the C++ Compiler-Toolchain for the Rasbperry Pi and the Revolution Pi. We will file a problem report for this issue.
[...]
kind regards
Walter
Thanks, I'll try the workaround one day: at the moment I had to switch to a different device and strategy for this purpose.

Thanks,