OP_translated
Translation
Topic Author

Access denied

08 Feb 2018, 16:02

Hello, I'm trying to play Jessie. I started Win32diskimager with admin rights, but get the error message "Error while trying to write data. Error 5: Access denied". Anyone know anything? cheers
This post is an automatic translation. The origitnal thread was posted in the german Revolution Pi forum

Answer_translated
Translation

Re: Access denied

08 Feb 2018, 16:03

There are long threads on accessing the eMMC from a desktop PC. There the different problems, which apparently only occur with certain computers, were discussed and possible help was also discussed. In short, I would like to try the following procedure: After rpboot has recognized the RevPi and mounted a drive, you start the Win32Diskmanager. If it reports an error, just try pulling the USB cable and plugging it in again. After that, the transfer works in most cases. This is an annoying problem, but unfortunately not our software, but the bootloader from Raspi....
If that doesn't help either, please search for the various entries on the topic image upload here in the forum with the search function. Maybe one of the various tips posted by users will help you. Good luck!
This post is an automatic translation. The origitnal thread was posted in the german Revolution Pi forum